Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spotlight


I am now 18 ½ months old and am a big boy. The things in life I love the most are:
1. Anything on wheels, I especially love cars, buses, trains, and trucks. I love to line my cars up on the couch and just play with them. My friend Jace gets picked up on his huge bus and it is the highlight of my day to see his yellow schoolbus.
2. I love balls, especially throwing them. My friend Sam has a mini basketball hoop and I love to play with it.
3. Books, my Aunt Abby sent me all these fun books and I love it when my Mom reads them with me.
4. Strawberry Jam. My Mom made freezer jam and I love to have toast, and peanut butter and jam sandwiches. I will just bite the part of the bread that has the jam on it and then throw the rest on the ground. Yummy!
5. I love being outside. I can go down slides all by myself, going on walks/jogs with my parents, and watching all the buses go by.
6. Animals. I can say most animal noises and love to see all the dogs around my house. My neighbor has two cats and I love it when I see them on sitting by their window.
7. My new baby sister. Even though I sometimes bite her on the leg while she’s nursing, and throw things at her head, she is so fun to kiss and hold. I like to point out her eyes, nose, and rub her hair.
8. Family. While I’m eating I look at my pictures of my grandparents and all my cousins. I love to say Grandma and Grandpa, even though I don’t see them that much. I also love my Mom and Dad, and cry hysterically whenever they leave.

The things in life I don’t love are:
1. Nursery, I’m not sure I am ready to leave my Mom and Dad to go play in a room with some crazy kids.
2. Potatoes. My Mom thinks I’m crazy but I’m not to fond of the texture.
3. My sweaty head. I get really hot in the spring and summer.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ohhhh...poor sweet Caroline getting bit...she'll be a tuff little girl. haha. I'm going to have to say it did make me laugh to read some of those. Tommy is such a cute little guy. I love him!