Where will these two blonde hair, blue eyed kids live....where will the Cannon family settle, raise their family, and enjoy life....where will we move to....
To sunny California! We are so excited to receive an amazing job opportunity in Fremont, California. It's located in the East Bay and we are so exicted to live there. We will be only 45 minutes outside of San Fransisco so visitors will be very welcome!! Our emotions are so crazy right now, I have never been so nervous one minute and then so excited the next. We really feel that Fremont is where we are suppose to be and are so excited to be within a day's drive and an one hour direct flight to family! We are very, very blessed.
20 comments:
WAY TO GO HYRUM!! We are so excitede for you guys. That is awesome. COnGRATS!
Congrats!! Dosent it feel so good to have a job and know your future. We are very excited for you guys.
I am so excited for you--now on to look up Fremont!!
Congratulations! That is Great news! Good Job. It will be fun to hear more about your plans. Good Luck with everything. We are so happy for you!
Sounds like another fun adventure is headed your way. I'd love to live close to San Francisco. I'm jealous. Good luck with the move!
Congrats! My sister-in-law lives just outside Fremont- in Tracy. It's always windy, but she loves it. We'll have to come see you when we're out there!!
-Sarah
(Hyrum's cousin)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! That is very exciting. I love San Fran, how nice to be so close!
YIPEE!!! I'm so excited for you guys. You better get ready for me to come visit :). Congrats. Hyrum, you'll be a great Denist. We're so happy for you.
No way that is so great for you guys. I can't believe it. Congrats
Congratulations. So glad that stress of deciding is over for you. On to the next ones.
hey candice...we live about 20 minutes from fremont...on the peninsula of the bay. we'd love to see you guys when you move out here! i think the weather will probably be a welcome change from ohio. :)
congrats on the job offer!!
...maren (kinnersley) layton
*pumps fist*
Congrats and we're so happy that everything went well. You've been a topic of conversation at our dinner table numerous times since Ray and Hyrum chatted. SO HAPPY for YOU!
Best of luck!!
WAHOOO!! I'm SO excited for you guys!!
Congrats Candice! I think I could handle living in Cali! Good luck with the move!
YAY! I am so excited for you guys!
Very exciting! Congrats!
That is great news Candice!!! Way to go Dr. Cannon!!!!
Yeah for sunny California! You deserve it after those Iowa winters!! Congrats to Hyrum, what a fun adventure for the fam.
Congrats guys~
I haven't been checking anybody's blogs so sorry that I am just responding!!! That is really exciting! You are such a trooper!!! I love Caroline's hair!!! Hope all is well!
Congrats!
I have a brother in Newark. And a sister-in-law in Concord...so next time we're out that way it'd be fun to meet up for lunch or something. Don't know when that will be, but it would be fun to see you and your family.
Post a Comment