Sunday, November 22, 2009

Celebrating the 80's



Last night my friends, Ashley and Cheri, and I threw a suprise 80's Birthday Bash for Hyrum and Spencer. It was "like totally rad"! Highlights of the night: 80's bangs pulled off by Shelly, the Rubik Cube birthday cake, high top Velcro shoes by Dan, watching Hyrum demonstrate a transformer, and having a grand old time dressing up and hanging out with friends! Happy 30 Hyrum, you old man.


4 comments:

Cheri said...

Happy Birthday you old fart.

What about Danny wearing Missy's coat?? That was a highlight too.

Thanks for the fun party!

April said...

Happy Birthday Hyrum! We hope you have a fantastic day!!!

Heather O'Brien said...

Happy Birthday Hyrum! You ol' fart! Candice, I miss you! That looks so fun. Glad you are still rockin it out in Cali. Hallie is still talking about Tommy calling her on the phone! I was thinking about our Thanksgiving dinner with you guys last year. That was so much fun.

Heather O'Brien said...

P.S. I wish you didn't move away Dr. Hyrum! I need some dental work done :) ha ha.