The other day we were coloring and I told Tommy to make a picture of our family. Even though our bodies look like pancakes I was impressed with how he was able to draw everyone in our family. From left to right: Hyrum, Candice, Caroline (she is very, very tiny), and Tommy. And to top off the masterpiece he even labeled his drawing Family. He doesn't know how to spell yet but if I tell him what letter comes next he is able to write. It is so fun to see him develop academically, it comes to him naturally and he is always eager to learn. Sunday, November 7, 2010
Tommy's Artwork
The other day we were coloring and I told Tommy to make a picture of our family. Even though our bodies look like pancakes I was impressed with how he was able to draw everyone in our family. From left to right: Hyrum, Candice, Caroline (she is very, very tiny), and Tommy. And to top off the masterpiece he even labeled his drawing Family. He doesn't know how to spell yet but if I tell him what letter comes next he is able to write. It is so fun to see him develop academically, it comes to him naturally and he is always eager to learn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it!! Sounds like you've been busy but having fun. We need to get together again sometime soon!
That's so great-I love watching them learn! So, when do we get to hear the gender of baby #3?!!!
What a cute picture! I love that Caroline is so tiny. :) And he's really good with his letters. Way to go Tommy!
Post a Comment