Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spotlight on Caroline


Caroline will be three years old in March and is quite the little character. Her little imagination keeps us on our toes and smiling all day long. Here are just a few of the things we love about her:
  • She pushes her stroller everywhere upstairs. Most often times, if there is no baby there will be other treasures that she likes to place around the house.
  • She loves Hyrum. After having him home for the weekend Monday is usually a hard adjustment day for her. Since he leaves before the kids wake up she is very sad when she realizes he is gone. Every morning she asks "Where'd Daddy go?" and one morning she made me laugh so hard, when I told her that he was at work like usual, she replied, "I want two Daddys."
  • She is a very independent person. She likes to do things herself and I will always catch her entertaining herself in the most random ways. One day (above picture) she set up a sleepover in our room. She set a place for her two babies, herself, and Tommy and then came in and invited us all to have a sleepover with her.
  • She snacks all day long and is always "hungee". She loves chips, french fries, candy, and soda.
  • She is a hamster. If I were to take a picture of my house, 90% of the things on the floor are her mess and she loves to move it from place to place.
  • She is still extremely shy and quite in public. With her demeanor, blonde hair, and petite frame she gets a lot of attention and I am always reminded how sweet she is. At home she comes out of her shell, she talks non stop and loves to demand attention.
  • She pretends to be a kitty cat all day long. I swear she is half human, half feline.
  • She is potty trained!!! I can't believe that she actually did it before the baby but she was gone a week and half without an accident and loves to fill her potty chart with stamps. I wonder if she will still have the motivation once the skittles are gone.
  • She loves to be upside down. I would make an honest estimate that is she upside down in sacrament about 40% of the time. I know I shouldn't let her but she is quiet and entertaining herself so I let it slide.

2 comments:

*Leslie* said...

What a cutie! Can't believe she's already turning 3!

Edwards Family said...

Wow! Is Caroline almost 3 already!?! She is getting so big so fast! She is so cute and has such a fun personality! Hope you are doing well.