Friday, September 9, 2011

Our Thoughts Lately

I feel like it is finally time to blog about this. Our thoughts lately are focused on our family. Our brother-in-law, Kevin, is battling cancer and despite the powers of heaven streaming down on their family, it looks like the miracle of healing will not in the Lord's plan for him. This weekend Hyrum is flying down with his brother and Dad to spend some last quality time with Kevin and his courageous family. To learn more about his fight and the Hegewalds, just click on the link under family.




Also, Hyrum's cousin was involved in a serious accident on the S-curve of all places. Right by my parents house and about a two blocks away where we were celebrating a family party. To learn more about her fight, just clink on the link under family for Cannon: JF & Janet.




We have fasted, prayed, and struggle daily with the nastiness of actual life. The other day I hiked Ensign peak with the youth and all I could think about was Kevin's mountain he has climbed and the mountain that Hyrum's sister and our niece and nephews will have to climb in the next couple of months/years.

2 comments:

April said...

Candice, I'm so sorry for you guys and for your family. We'll definitely keep Hyrum's family in our prayers. Love you.

Cheri said...

oh you guys...i am so sorry. trials are everywhere and are so hard, and i'm sorry it's hitting you so much right now.