It is with mixed emotions that I post our BIG, BIG, HUMONGOUS news. We are expecting #4 on April 18th. Did we plan this, definitely not. Did we prevent this, definitely yes. To say we were shocked was an understatement. This blessing from Heavenly Father has been a very humbling experience. Emily and #4 will be hopefully 13 months apart and we are scared to death for what next year will be like.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Haha!!! Awesome!! You're the most fertile right after having a baby - so crazy! Congrats.
Oh my heavens!!! Candice! Congrats!!! You'll do great. Just think how much fun they'll have growning up together. I LOVE having a sister 16 months older and a brother 11 months younger. I hope you're doing okay. Wish I lived closer to help you out. Love you guys.
Congratulations Candice!! If anyone can do it- you guys can. You're awesome parents!! HOpe the pregnancy goes by fast :)
Yeah Candice, I think that is awesome. You guys will be fine. Looking forward to meeting baby #4 this summer!!!
It was fun to see you today! I'm excited for you and your fun news! I hope your pregnancy is healthy, easy and goes by fast! Good luck and Congrats!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Sorry I have been slackin' on my blog reading!!! Thanks for the email reminder. :) What great news Candice! I'm excited for you guys. I could not imagine what that would be like, seriously! I don't even have three kids yet! You are going to have 10 by the time I have four at the rate you guys are going. Love ya and I hope you are feeling well.
Wow! That would definitely be a shock. Congratulations, really I think after the initial adjustment things will be great. I mean you just do it, right? They will probably be the best of friends.
You go, girl!!!! You'll have to tell me how 4 is :)
Post a Comment