Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trick or Treat

This Halloween was CRAZY. It was sandwiched between two huge Young Women activities and it is amazing that we were able to pull together for actual Halloween night with all of the other obligations we had. We had so many trick or treaters, I gave up and sat by the door. We did have some special trick or treaters though, Grandad and GG! They were quite the surprise and the best treat of the night. Over the weekend we participated in a humongous trunk or treat to promote Cannon Family Dental, two preschool Halloween parades, a nasty cold, and a trip to a pumpkin patch with Grandma, the Schlichters, and the Hoskins.


And in other news, baby #4 is another......GIRL!

4 comments:

Cheri said...

hooray for girls!!

April said...

Sounds like a hectic, but fun weekend!

Carly said...

Yay for girls! Holy Moly! Didn't realize you were that far along though. Belly pics please :)

Carly said...

ps- I started listening to Christmas music this week and even wished I could put up the tree but then I thought, I can't do it before Candice's birthday!