102 miles per hour gusts slamming our house and bodies.
3 lost trees, barely avoiding crashing into our house.
1 brand new (13 month) fence ruined.
1 roof with half of it's shingles.
Awesome family who literally saved the day.
Awesome family who showed up with man power and chainsaws.
Awesome neighbors who helped direct the falling trees away from our house.
Awesome husband who realized how foolish it was to leave his pregnant wife home alone during the peak of the storm to check on his office, turned around to help her scrounge pieces of fence in the 102 miles per hour wind and to save our house from the trees.
It was quite a day!
2 comments:
I am so sorry, that is horrible!!! I'm glad you've had some help and things weren't any worse I guess...Congratulations on baby #4 being a girl - she and Emily will be such cute friends!
Wow!! Those pictures are incredible. I wish I was there to help. Lots of love!
Post a Comment