The last couple of weeks we got hit hard with sicknesses. First up was Emily and Caroline with bad colds. Thanks to them we are stocked up on ear numbing medicine, nebulizer medication, vapor rub, tissues, etc. Emily struggled the most and went about 10 days without sleeping with either Hyrum or I right by her side. Then I got hit with the cold and then it just turned ugly. 9 days without taste or smell is extremely hard when you are a Mom, I had to check Emily's diaper so much because I wasn't able to smell if she had a messy diaper or not. But now, (knock on wood), after heat packs, mucinex for a week, humidifier, two different antibiotics, and a whole bottle of Tylenol, I think I might be on the mend. Being out of commission for a whole two weeks, literally out of commission, while pregnant and having a sick baby is something I never want to deal with again.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys are doing better! That was ugly. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. We caught that terrible 24-hour bug on Sunday and it put Paul and me down flat for 24 hours, but then we were back up. It was absolutely awful, but I think you're right that it's better that way to get it done with...Take care!
Love, LOVE Emily and Caroline wearing the same outfit!!!
Oh, and I'm glad you're all feeling better also!
Post a Comment