Saturday, February 4, 2012

Skiing and Scooting







Emily is now mobile and loves to scoot around everywhere. This week she has discovered that hidden treasures are a lot of fun to explore. Her favorite place to explore (that is allowed) is underneath the TV, anytime it is open she immediately goes right for it. She has also discovered that an open dishwasher and an open refrigerator are one of the funnest things on the planet, and she gets so upset when I have to scoot her away.


Hyrum took Tommy skiing for his first time and they both had a blast. Tommy was in heaven the whole time and loved doing french fries and pizza. He still has yet to perfect the pizza so Hyrum had to sacrifice his back muscles to make sure Tommy didn't hit the slopes to fast. We love the fact that we were able to take Tommy skiing very inexpensivley and introduce him to something Hyrum and I both grew up enjoying. They can't wait to go again!

1 comment:

April said...

I wish you had some video of Tommy skiing--I would love to see it. Also, Emily in the TV cabinet--so cute!