This weekend Caroline graduated from 3 year old preschool and Tommy from 4 year old preschool. They had the same teachers but different classes and we had the joy of attending two long graduations (that were the same program). Caroline was first and was exactly like I thought she would be. She loved the group spotlights but if she had to do anything herself she curled up in her fetal position and was as shy as can be!
Tommy had his friend Russell come to watch his program and Tommy was thrilled. Every time a song ended or after a part he would look at Russell to see his reaction. Tommy was the exact opposite of Caroline and thrived on all of the attention. I don't know how he made it without getting scolded from the teacher!
Their preschool teachers are great and we are going to miss them. This is there 31st year and we are sad we will miss their 32nd. Caroline is going to a closer preschool next year in which I can leave a baby sleeping at my house if I have to.
The end of a LONG day of graduation!
No comments:
Post a Comment