Last Sunday Katherine had a hard time adjusting to daylight savings. But she wasn't really complaining she was just tired. This is how we found her after dealing with the after church chaos. The cuteness of the situation makes up for her using the gross bib for her blanket.
Winter is here and we are definelty in the honeymoon stage of loving to play in the snow. Tommy and Caroline love to sled down the hills in our yard and love the prospect of a cup of hot chocolate after. Emily loves the snow, even though she looks like a marshmellow puff she can run in all her gear and keep up with the big kids. I am a little bit nervous for this winter because the outside was always my safe haven for my sanity and the two babies. Inside they seem to be a little bit more whiney and I would always help to get them outside for just a little break. I don't know what I am going to do without my safety net. Because dressing up for kids in snow gear is definetly not going to help with the sanity issue.

1 comment:
I love babies falling asleep in highchairs! So cute!
Post a Comment