Sunday, June 23, 2013

Creer Camp

This summer has been great.  Some days I am so done and can't handle the kids for another second, especially my new tasmanian devil Katherine who destroys anything in her wake.  Is it bad that sometimes my favorite part of the day is when she is asleep?  I love her to death but she is soooo busy right now.  Other than the normal summertime frustrations we are finding some fun ways to stay active and busy.  We had a fun weekend at the Nelson's cabin and would love to post about that but we forgot our camera and are still waiting to get pictures from the Nelsons and Richards, hint hint!
 
This summer I hired two sisters in my neighborhood to do a kids camp at my house.  For the same price of sending Tommy and Caroline to the Rec program, I can have the Creer girls come to my house and involve all four of my kids, and I can escape and have a Mom getaway.  They do an AMAZING job and have so many fan things planned.  This day was "water day" and their craft was to make horses out of pool noodles.  I have heard "yee-haw" all weekend!

2 comments:

April said...

Nice craft--I'm so glad that it's been so good so far, and I'm so glad you get a break. You're amazing!

*Leslie* said...

What a fun, smart idea! Hope you guys are great.