Halloween was great this year. Tommy was a BYU football player, Caroline and Emily were princesses, and Katherine was a little German girl. It was fun to get Emily girly for her first time and she loved being a princess for the day. She was very into this year and when she came trick-or-treating at our house she raced off yelling "bye Mom". She picked up on the faster you go the more candy you get concept really fast. Tommy and his friend Russell both dressed up as BYU players and I guess had a couple impromptu scrimmages with Utah football players throughout the evening! The kids came home dirty, sticky, and sweaty so it was a very successful Halloween.
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE that Tommy was a BYU football player. :)
Haha! Those scrimmages! I was about the get in between them! See, definitely not a wrestling or football mom....Loved these cute kids dressed up, especially our little German girl!
Post a Comment