We got Cora from the animal shelter and loved her coloring and friendliness. So far she has been a good cat and tolerates the littler ones. It was our first time going to an animal shelter and it was a bit overwhelming. For being picked up as a stray we hope she will earn her keep and be a good mouser.
The other day Hyrum and I took Tommy and Caroline skiing. It was my first time going in over 10 years and Caroline's first time ever. The first part of the day was rough. I am not a patient person and it takes some serious patience to teach people to ski. But after Caroline and I got into a grove it was fun and she was singing the whole time. One of their highlights was going on the tram. It was crazy to see little kids younger then them going on blue diamonds like it was no big deal while they couldn't even go down a green without bodily support from one of us.
I have been into a snow shoeing kick lately and love being able to venture out and explore new hikes. It is also way fun that my sisters and Mom love it to and we love to get together to escape to the mountains! One morning I went by myself to the local park and trekked up the mountain. It was so fun to see the sunrise and be hiking within a 3 minute drive from my house.


No comments:
Post a Comment