Sunday, February 8, 2015

January Fun


January has been a month of detox and back to routines.  My kids decided to go without sugar for the month.  Tommy did okay but Caroline did not.  She cried one day when she came home from school to see homemade cookies she couldn't eat.  Over Martin Luther King day I took Tommy and Caroline to go visit the Nelsons in Dallas.  It was a luxury to fly on a plane with kids who could take care of themselves and another luxury to stay and play with your dear friends!!  We had fun filled days of exploring Texas.  We went to the Perot Science Museum, a huge park, and our huge event to Medieval Times.  I did not take my huge camera and only snapped a few cell pictures because I didn't want the "stress" of feeling like I needed to take pictures.  It was so much fun and the kids loved reconnecting with the Nelsons!

No comments: