Hyrum Candice Tommy Caroline Emily Katherine
Hi Everybody!!
Tommy is so cute. Look at that blonde hair!
He is so beautiful Candice!! I hope we get to meet him soon.
Hey Candice! Good to see you blogging! Tommy is such a cutie - I think he looks alot like you. Are you coming to SLC anytime soon?
Candice,Tommy has the most beautiful blue eyes! I look forward to keeping in touch!Jenny
Yeah... now I get to see what you are up to. Isn't the blog world great?! Tommy has grown so much. What a cutie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Tommy is so cute. Look at that blonde hair!
He is so beautiful Candice!! I hope we get to meet him soon.
Hey Candice! Good to see you blogging! Tommy is such a cutie - I think he looks alot like you. Are you coming to SLC anytime soon?
Candice,
Tommy has the most beautiful blue eyes! I look forward to keeping in touch!
Jenny
Yeah... now I get to see what you are up to. Isn't the blog world great?! Tommy has grown so much. What a cutie!
Post a Comment