Saturday, June 30, 2007

Running Adventure

Well, we did it! Hyrum and I have recently picked up jogging and this weekend we ran in a 5k. We recruited some of our friends to join and we all had a blast. Hyrum was able to run the whole time and me on the other hand, let's just say I had a great cheering crowd at the end! This is a somewhat group picture of us, Sarah and Beau Ross (who both placed in their age groups), Rachelle Guymon (who also placed), and Andrea Bullard (with her daughter Myka). Our other friends, Emily Bylund and Ron Guymon, ran it to but where not in the picture.



My friends are awesome runners and it was a blast trying to keep up with them! Way to go everybody!

8 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

WAY TO GO CANDICE!!!! SO PROUD!! YOU ARE SO HOT!!!!

Sarah said...

ALRIGHT TEAM! Can I just say I AM SO DANG PROUD of all of us! I think we all did really well! Great picture of you running candice.

Veronica Reeve said...

Hey Cannons!
I found your blog from Sara's blog, and found her blog from Cheree Packhams blog. How fun! I hope you don't mind me snooping!! Your little boy is soooo darling. He is a big kid! Wow! Seeing your pictures makes me miss Iowa so much. Thanksgiving at your house was the BEST!! I hope you guys are still enjoying it there! Way to go on your run...I'll check back soon!

Veronica Reeve

Veronica Reeve said...

Oh, and we have a blog too..if you want to check it out it's thereevefamily.blogspot.com. :)

*Leslie* said...

Good job you guys! That is awesome and you look great! We're counting down the days until you arrive hear in Utah! Hooray!

Jen said...

Way to go Candice!

Rebecca said...

Way to go guys! When do you find the time to train?

-Becca

Stephanie said...

Hey girl, proud of you! My idea of excercise is taking a leisurly walk around the block with the stroller. It hasn't worked out for me so far, so maybe I should take a cue from you. Hope you're having a good summer! (Sorry for stalking you...but now that I've found you, I'll be checking back!)