I have been busy working on Tommy's first year photo album and am just loving the memories. I can't believe how fast he has grown. Lately his new obsessions are his chair, that I got at a garage sale for $1, and putting things in his mouth without hands. The weather is finally starting to not be hot and muggy and I feel like we both are brand new people. Yesterday was the first day that Tommy's hair stayed clean because the weather was so nice that he wasn't sweating to death. How sad that a pleasure in my life is a non-sweaty head.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Good Times
I have been busy working on Tommy's first year photo album and am just loving the memories. I can't believe how fast he has grown. Lately his new obsessions are his chair, that I got at a garage sale for $1, and putting things in his mouth without hands. The weather is finally starting to not be hot and muggy and I feel like we both are brand new people. Yesterday was the first day that Tommy's hair stayed clean because the weather was so nice that he wasn't sweating to death. How sad that a pleasure in my life is a non-sweaty head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that little guy. It is so true though about the muggy weather. I seriously have been bathing my kids every night because they stink so bad by the end of the day.
What a cutie! I just love him. I think it's so cute how excited Hallie gets over him. Even if I just say his name, she smiles. Tommy is our magic word in our house. Love you guys. Thanks for being so nice and thoughtful while Aaron's been away! I have such a good friend.
I love Tommy's chair! What a lucky guy. I think I need to hit the garage sales! I'm glad the weather is nice now, hooray for a dry head!
Post a Comment