
Last week was an adventure, to say the least. Two days after we got back from Utah, Tommy got hit with the
rota virus. Which means, throwing up and "the squirts", for about a week. Oh, and I also got some of the bug too. We had an interesting week full of laundry,
pedia lite, tears, and shows. We have really been "boxed up" in our little apartment and tried to pass the time with some humor. Here is Tommy in a wood box, this is his new pose for pictures, I think he thinks it is a smile!
6 comments:
We had almost the same thing over Christmas, I feel for you! His faces are priceless, what a cutie!
Ange
hey Candice!
I ran into Clare in the Provo Target and we caught up! Looks like you're doing great. Your little guy is so cute! Hopefully you are surviving dental school...
So sad that Tommy was sick. Andrew was sick with about the same thing last week too. Hope you are all feeling well!
He always makes such great faces for the camera! So I think we are going to get a children's museum pass... you have one right?
Oh Poor Tommy. And you! He is so adorable. If we could freakin get our kids healthy at the same time maybe we could actually get together!
Love the smile! I hope he's feeling better. You too!
Post a Comment