I love this hat. It was my grandfather's business farm hat and it has always provided a good laugh. Super Block is finally over (hooray!) and now we are in panic mode. So when did this pregnancy go so fast? Our list of things to do before keeps getting longer and the weather always hinders our progress. Today is the warmest day of the week, it is supposed to be high 20's (without the wind chill). I am so over winter, who ever came up with the concept of global warming has definetly not been to Iowa. To date, Cedar Rapids (the booming city 30 miles north of us) has had about 50 inches of snow, and excepted to get about 9 more, yuck!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
I love this hat. It was my grandfather's business farm hat and it has always provided a good laugh. Super Block is finally over (hooray!) and now we are in panic mode. So when did this pregnancy go so fast? Our list of things to do before keeps getting longer and the weather always hinders our progress. Today is the warmest day of the week, it is supposed to be high 20's (without the wind chill). I am so over winter, who ever came up with the concept of global warming has definetly not been to Iowa. To date, Cedar Rapids (the booming city 30 miles north of us) has had about 50 inches of snow, and excepted to get about 9 more, yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ya know I didn't realize that during superblock beau was gone so much. It is really nice having them back now! And of course he is so dang cute! I love that kid!
Tommy looks so cute! Hope you had a great Valentine's day.
Katie
I think you need to tell those of us not in Iowa, what is Super Block?
Oh, he's such a cutie. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pictures. Is he ever not photogenic?
That hat looks killer on Tommy. What's on your list to get done? I can watch Tommy so you guys can run errands or just have some alone time if you want.
Post a Comment