Iowa weather has made at least one member of our family happy. This week has been another depressing/cold one so I thought I would list the positives: 1. Tommy signing "thank you." 2. The Children's Museum. 3. Seeing a chick flick. 4. Only 5 more days of Super Block. 5. Seeing Hyrum get ambushed at the pet store by Peaches the huge bird. 6. Getting a healthy replacement fish for Doug (f.y.i. don't get fish at Walmart).
Friday, February 1, 2008
Who Needs a Lazy Boy?
Iowa weather has made at least one member of our family happy. This week has been another depressing/cold one so I thought I would list the positives: 1. Tommy signing "thank you." 2. The Children's Museum. 3. Seeing a chick flick. 4. Only 5 more days of Super Block. 5. Seeing Hyrum get ambushed at the pet store by Peaches the huge bird. 6. Getting a healthy replacement fish for Doug (f.y.i. don't get fish at Walmart).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Holy cow he has gotten big! Ohhh..I love that little guy! Okay so what happened to the fish?
LOVE the pictures! What a stinkin cutie! So sorry about Doug. Hope this one lasts longer.
you need to post belly pictures!
That is hilarious! What a stud!
What a funny little guy! I love his lounging 'chair' and his cute belly. I hope the weather warms up for you soon. I'm just counting down until the end of February. Hey - only 6 weeks left until your baby girl comes - hope you are doing great!
I take Warren to see the fish whenever we hit walmart. And I swear half of them are always floating around the top or have had their eyes eaten out. Gross. Sorry about Doug. May he rest in peace.
What a STUD!! And I would probably pay the big bucks to see Hyrum get ambushed by a bird!! LOL!
That pic is hilarious! I love Tommy, he is such a laid back kid. And I almost died when I saw that you only have 45 days let!! AHHH! That is so crazy. I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl.
Post a Comment