Caroline is now one month old and cute as ever. She is really an awesome baby and other than being a little stuffy, she is doing great. She has a double chin that could win an award and is starting to get those cute roles on her thighs. Trying to take her picture is quite a challenge...babies change their facial expressions so much and I laughed out loud when I caught the one with her "I've had enough" face!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
1 Month Old
Caroline is now one month old and cute as ever. She is really an awesome baby and other than being a little stuffy, she is doing great. She has a double chin that could win an award and is starting to get those cute roles on her thighs. Trying to take her picture is quite a challenge...babies change their facial expressions so much and I laughed out loud when I caught the one with her "I've had enough" face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so precious! I love that face!
She is a doll Candice! "I've had enough" suites the last pic perfectly! :)
She is a doll! Her hair is getting alot lighter! And those pictures in the side bar are awesome.
The picture on the right is sooo funny!!! It almost looks like she has teeth if you take just a quick glance. Your kids are adorable!!!
Katie
P.S. Do you have plans to come back to SLC anytime soon?
Post a Comment