Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cute, Cute, Cute

Caroline likes to roll over and to hold onto blankets. And when you put the two together, you get an adorable picture!

4 comments:

TM said...

Hey Candice, I was blog surfing and came across yours, very cute! Sorry about Monday, we thought we should probably get to know the people around us, since we will be here for the next four years! We will have to get together again soon though. I believe we owe you guys for having us for dinner!!

Veronica Reeve said...

Oh my Candice that is too cute!! Love those little cheeks!

MissMel said...

Hello! I don't know you, but was looking up my brother's blog from memory and came to yours instead. Check his out...www.iowancannons.blogspot.com
Are we related? We're Utah Cannon's too.

shay said...

I can't believe how big Caroline is getting! She's so cute! I love the backyard pictures! We miss it too!
I LOVE THE FRINGE! SO Cute!