Saturday, September 13, 2008

Slipping into Fall

In true Iowa form, one day is hot and muggy, the next is cold and windy. On Labor Day it was a very hot one and we pulled out the O'Brien's slippin' slide. Tommy was in heaven and was freezing cold from the hose water by the end of the night.
Right now we have been hit with non-stop rain and my mood is starting to reflect that. Today I even snapped at a mall clean up guy for making me move because Tommy spilled his drink. (Hyrum was at a Football Game and so I was at my finest with single parenthood). One day I will laugh about how I was an uptight Mother but right now, I do anything to survive!

1 comment:

SarahandJD said...

What a Trip to the mall!!!!We certainly won't forget those special mall workers:)I hope you can have a relaxing evening at least for a minute!!!