Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kayak Adventure


This past weekend we had a blast with our friends the O'Briens and their awesome kayak. When Tommy got into the boat, I think he was a little nervous (the picture explains all!). He wouldn't budge and barely broke a forced smile. After a couple of minutes he conquered his fear and loved the boat. I think the life vest makes his head ten times bigger and I laugh every time I see this picture. We also loved hanging out around the lake and playing with Hallie. (Again even with a hat on, Tommy's head still looks huge compared to Hallie's.)

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

I think Tommy is adorable. I don't look at him and think he has a huge head. Maybe I am just used to them, have you seen Spencer's? HUGE!

Heather O'Brien said...

That was SO fun. Glad you joined us. And Tommy was the best. Seriously, he was grasping on for dear life. And his head is not that big. He's adorable.

Katie Muir said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time in Iowa!! Your kids are growing up so quickly- We miss you!!

shay said...

It's a cute big head!! I love it!