After a long week of studying for Boards and a weekend trip to California, Hyrum was finally home tonight, hooray! We celebrated by carving pumpkins. Caroline of course was fascinated with the texture and Tommy loved drawing and painting his pumpkin. Caroline is a very cute girl, and is definitely a girl. If she is awake when her brother is, she pretty much wants to be held all the time for fear of getting beat up on. I think her favorite time of the day is Tommy's nap time where she can explore all the toys without Tommy "playing" with her! The day has come that I have been dreading, from 9-3:30 at least one of my kids are napping, which means we are trapped in our townhouse in the cold weather. Is it bad that it is not even November and I am already having cabin fever?
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Caroline looks so cute with the pumpkin.
HOW MUCH FUN!!!
What cute kids! We miss those cute faces! I hope that everyone survived last week and that the interview went well for Hyrum. Happy Halloween!
SO SO SO cute candice...
Post a Comment