Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthday Celebrations Part 1

It's the Birthday Bash weekend/week in the Cannon household. Today is mine and Monday is Hyrum. What did I do to celebrate??? First I went on a GNO last night. We had the best dinner at Graze restaurant and of course went to Twilight...hearing my friend snort with glee made the movie for me!! Then today, no dishes and no diapers was the best birthday present Hyrum gave me. And I went shopping with my birthday monies, with no kids, could life get better. I went shopping from 9-4pm, and loved every minute of it, sorry Heather for making you see my muffin top!! And tonight is the icing on the cake, Hyrum went to go watch the Utah game, with the kids, and I am going to have a quite night to myself. Stayed tuned for how Hyrum celebrates his!

This picture is of me with my new adult coat, no more Abercrombie and Fitch pale blue coat from Highschool! I'm moving up in this world, one baby step at a time!

2 comments:

Sis said...

they need to come up with a different abbrieviation of girls night out, i always get it confused with a trip the the gynocologist--Happy Birthday to both, love shelley

the rices said...

Happy happy birthday my friend, sound like you had a fantastic day. Love you lots...Sarah