Super cute costumes!!! I am laughing cause I just bought the peacock outfit on clearance today. It looks so cute on Caroline, I am excited to use it in the future.
I had to hunt down your blog after you mentioned you read about our 'pea incident' the other day. Can we be friends? And how come I never saw Caroline's cute peacock at the ward party. So cute!!
8 comments:
Super cute costumes!!! I am laughing cause I just bought the peacock outfit on clearance today. It looks so cute on Caroline, I am excited to use it in the future.
so cute! what were you candice?
Caroline looks so cute in that picture!!!
Great costumes!!!! Did YOU dress up mom??
Oh my gosh that peacock costume is the best!
AWeSoMe!!! Your kiddos are darling but I think Hyrum takes the cake this year.
I had to hunt down your blog after you mentioned you read about our 'pea incident' the other day. Can we be friends? And how come I never saw Caroline's cute peacock at the ward party. So cute!!
That peacock costume is SO cute! And she has such an adorable face in that picture. Way to go with all of your costumes this year! :)
Post a Comment