This year we were inspired by our friends the Smiths and made our gingerbread house completely by scratch. I got the template off the internet and the decorating from our imaginations. This was so fun because Hyrum and I did it while our kids were in bed....it was so enjoyable!!! I won't be surprised if it takes awhile for your eyes to move on because it is simply stunning, j/k, well maybe not!!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Gingerbread Party 2008
This year we were inspired by our friends the Smiths and made our gingerbread house completely by scratch. I got the template off the internet and the decorating from our imaginations. This was so fun because Hyrum and I did it while our kids were in bed....it was so enjoyable!!! I won't be surprised if it takes awhile for your eyes to move on because it is simply stunning, j/k, well maybe not!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! I am very impressed with your beautiful Ginberbread house. I have never made gingerbread from scratch so I may need to give you a call and get a recipe!
I am so impressed!! It looks beautiful, and from scratch!! I wouldn't know where to begin.
Mmm, I want to take a big bite!!
You look so cute in your pictures Candice!
Looks great! And hooray for a fun stay at home date night.
I love it! We didn't do it this year! How sad! I'm glad someone carried on the tradition!
Post a Comment