Iowa Santa Claus is coming tonight and the kids are excited. Tommy made a snowman and reindeer out of egg cartons and Caroline can hardly contain how proud she is of walking along the table. We can't wait for tomorrow!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well I cant wait to see them Monday!!!, aunt shelley
So cute! I hope we get to see you while you are in town. Give us a call!!!
Katie
Lucky to have Santa come early!!! Call us while you're in town!
It was so much fun to see you guys and meet your kids. It's like no time has passed, yet so much has changed!!!
Hope you had a great Christmas!!! will you email me your email address so I can invite you to view our blog? We decided to go private.
erikaAhanks@gmail.com
Your kids are getting so big and so cute!! Hope you had a fun Christmas!!
Post a Comment