These are the cutest dresses ever. This lady in Utah makes them from old wedding dresses and after seeing her work from my friend Jamie, I couldn't resist. I had her cut up my wedding dress and make me some. Aren't they adorable?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a fun idea! I don't think I would have the gutts to cut up my wedding dress. Hey are you guys still in town? You better call us!!!
5 comments:
What a fun idea! I don't think I would have the gutts to cut up my wedding dress. Hey are you guys still in town? You better call us!!!
Katie
They are beautiful!!! I am so glade that it all worked out and that you now have two beautiful blessing dresses.
So cute Candice! Too bad you didn't know about it before Caroline was born!
A friend of mine also did this but the blessing dress is an exact replica of her wedding dress.
Are you announcing need for another blessing dress???
Interesting.....
Post a Comment