Hyrum Candice Tommy Caroline Emily Katherine
Maybe it just needs more convincing. What if we all wore our best spring outfits? Maybe that would do it. Well, here's to hoping!
I totally know what you are saying, I used to petition to mother nature for about 2 months straight! Very stubborn!
I've been trying that one for a while now! At least I'm not the only one trying! :)
You should move to Kansas City...we enjoy daily jaunts to the park, starting in Jan.! HA! Seriously though, valiant effort Candice, VALIANT!
We may not have it as bad as Iowa, but we are just anxious as can be for warm weather too! It can't be too much longer...I hope!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Maybe it just needs more convincing. What if we all wore our best spring outfits? Maybe that would do it. Well, here's to hoping!
I totally know what you are saying, I used to petition to mother nature for about 2 months straight! Very stubborn!
I've been trying that one for a while now! At least I'm not the only one trying! :)
You should move to Kansas City...we enjoy daily jaunts to the park, starting in Jan.! HA! Seriously though, valiant effort Candice, VALIANT!
We may not have it as bad as Iowa, but we are just anxious as can be for warm weather too! It can't be too much longer...I hope!
Post a Comment