
Despite the fact that I might paint his fingernails red for Valentine's Day....Tommy is a true boy. We always check on the kids at night before we go to bed and this is what we found. His pajama's had been
completely unzipped, taken off, and tucked away underneath his green pillow so he could be more
comfortable. (For those of you who look at this picture and say, "I thought you do cloth diapers," we do but we put our kids in disposables for night time.)
Nothing like a nice laugh to end the day!
4 comments:
That's funny. I know Corbin will totally do that when he gets older. Tommy looks really big in that picture. He is going to be tall like his dad.
He is getting so big!
That is hilarious! He looks like Hyrum when Hyrum wears his speedo!! I'm glad you made it through Des Moines. I can't wait to hear where you might be moving after gradutation! Just so you know, we're moving to wyoming! It isn't working here and we have an opporunity in wyoming that should be better! stayed tuned to our blog for updates!!! :)
love it. Seriously, I can't help but get a big grin on my face when I see that little cutie.
Post a Comment