This weekend was the annual Father-Toddler campout. Hyrum celebrated his last day of school ever by taking the kids camping. Caroline went up for dinner and the campfire but came home to sleep but Tommy lasted the whole time. Tommy loved playing in the tent and had a blast with Rocco.
We are now less than a week away before we make the trek out to Utah in transition to California. Now that things are getting emptied, the kids love to explore new hiding places. The bookcase is a new one!
3 comments:
Tommy looks so grown up in the picture with Hyrum. We're trying to do our "last time" outings too. It's fun but makes packing a little interesting to try and fit in.
I can't believe you are one teh less tahn one week count down. I nkow you guys are excited but we are sad. We will miss you guys.
We were just thinking that graduation was coming up and we didn't know where you guys were headed. I'm so excited for you! Good luck with everything! We're moving next weekend so things are crazy here too! We're excited! I want to hear more about Hyrum's job! I'll check your blog more often!!! :)
Post a Comment