This picture makes me smile everytime I see it, I love everything about it. The way they are looking at eachother, the way Grandad's arm and legs just circle Caroline, and the way Caroline is sitting.
And now, we have said goodbye to Iowa and are in Utah for a month before we go to California. Goodbye Iowa, me will miss your good days, but not your weather!
4 comments:
CONGRATS HYRUM! And Candice too! How exciting. We sure do miss you guys. Hope you have a good trip. Hallie asked me yesterday if she could go see Tommy. She also keeps telling me that she wants to marry him in the temple. Love your guts.
Congrats Hyrum. What a long road, but to be done...Can't even imagine it!
We definitely want to see you while you're here! Maybe I'll plan a BBQ at our house. I'll call you...
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you guys. I know I am late commenting, but if you are already in Utah, lets get together! The little picture of caroline is priceless! Love it!
Post a Comment