Friday, March 12, 2010

Bring on the 2's


Caroline turned 2 this week and I am still in denial that my baby is 2. So much so that I didn't even buy her presents until her actual birthday. Caroline enjoyed her birthday by going to preschool with Tommy, taking a nap, going to the park, going to dinner, and then Birthday cake and presents. Tommy has developed a new fear of social interaction and Caroline and I tagged along to preschool to try and figure him out. Caroline absolutely loved his class and got more involved then he did. It was nice knowing that even though we weren't suppose to be there, Caroline was having a great time on her Birthday.
Things I love about Caroline:
  • Her temperament. She is quiet, calm, and always looking for ways to entertain herself.
  • She constantly walks like she is walking to music. Whether she is on her tiptoes, twirling her hangs while she sings, or doing her "gu, gu, gu" walk with dad.
  • Her hair. I love her white blonde hair. I don't do it justice because I am not naturally a girly girl and can't fix it they way my other talented friends can.
  • She loves Tommy. She idolizes that boy and tries to do everything he can. Although she is standing her ground with her new favorite words, mine and me.
  • She waves me good night and loves to sleep.
  • She is brave. She loves to climb, go down slides, and keep up with the big kids. She also is brave at the Doctors and took the many trips with her broken leg like a champ.
  • And most of all, I love having her as part of our family. She completes our family of four so much. She is the calming, loving influence and makes you smile by just watching her. It is no wonder that she gets devoured every time she is around older girls.

4 comments:

christensen crew said...

Hey, Caroline is adorable!!! She is so big all of a sudden. Seriously, what a cutie! Miss you candice!

Edwards Family said...

She is so cute!!! She seems like such a sweetheart. I love all her white blonde hair too! Miss you guys!

brandandbrit said...

She is such a cutie! She has grown so much!

Anonymous said...

Shes getting so big!!!!!! Happy Birthday Caroline!!!!