Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Move and Easter




We got to Utah just in time for the Christensen Easter Egg Hunt. This was our first Easter in Utah in 5 years and both Tommy and Caroline's first hunt with cousins. They had so much fun and were so excited to look for their eggs.

The move is OVER. It was definitely the most stressful thing I have ever done in my life. The driving was painful and ironically it was the easiest part. Going deathly slow behind the moving truck and listening to 14 hours of kids shows was a true test of patience. The packing, cleaning, and everything leading up to the drive was the ultimate test of endurance and I am so glad it is over.


5 comments:

Cheri said...

I'm glad it's over too but wish you were still here!!

The Cannons said...

Moving is the WORST! I'm glad it's over with. I'm already not looking forward to our next move. Whenever that may be. Woof.

Heather O'Brien said...

Yeah! You made it! I'm glad it's over for you. Brought back memories of when we moved here. Not fun! The egg hunt looks so fun. I bet your kids love being back.

Worle said...

Where did you move to?

Melanie said...

I'm glad you made it and the move is over for you and glad that you got back in time to spend Easter with your families. I hope now that the job hunting/unpacking goes smoothly for you. We miss you already!