Sunday, April 11, 2010

In The Land of...

Bountiful! Hyrum is officially a practicing dentist in Bountiful, Utah. We are so proud of him!!

13 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow, that was fast. What a blessing!

Kori said...

Congrats to Hyrum and the family! That is awesome!!!

Bullard Family said...

When you get settled call me, we need to get together before we leave for Michigan. I can't believe we are so close! Congrats guys and we are so glad you guys are back in Utah.

Heather O'Brien said...

Hooray! That was fast! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats. Can't wait to visit you whenever we come to UT! Hallie will be pumped.

Jenny and Brett said...

wow that was fast! it seemed just like 3 days ago you still didn't have any news. oh wait, it WAS just 3 days ago :) Congratulations!

SarahandJD said...

That is awesome.Congrats to Hyrum!

Claire said...

Congratulations Candice!!! See you had nothing to worry about, for sure working by May! I am happy for you!

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Congratulations on the job! Give some details - did he open a practice? Did he find a practice to buy into? Where do you think you want to live? Dave grew up in Farmington so he loves Davis County and I must admit - I like it up that way a lot too. You should go and build a house next to Sunny and be neighbors!
So glad it has worked out and you get to be in UT by family.

MJ said...

That's awesome Candice! I'm so happy everything worked out for you. The waiting game can be so hard. I'm also so happy we get to see more of you.

Melanie said...

Wow-- congratulations! I'm so glad it worked out for you!

missy d said...

that's GREAT news! Congrats Cannons!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Hey Candice, didn't know you guys were back, congrats. Hey, I wanted to tell you that our pledge class gets together for dinner once a month and now that you are back, let's get you on the email list. Email me at ktaggart1@hotmail.com and I'll get you in on the emails. In fact, sorry if this is late notice, but a bunch of girls are going tonight to Setebellos downtown at 6:30 if you can make it. Hope to see you soon!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!! WHERE in Bountiful! There was a dentist right down the road on....hmmm..5th South in Bountiful that I used to pass everday on my way to work. I'm happy for you guys!