Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conference Past Time

Watching conference reverently with two active kids is wishful thinking. Every year I think I am going to get prepared with activities for them to do. But at Grandma's house, exploring new toys is still a novelty. This morning while most of you were listening intently to President Monson, we were multi-tasking with the ballerina and the cowboy.

1 comment:

christensen crew said...

HI Candice! I was thinking about you today and our little field trip to Abercrombie and Fitch that one Saturday back in High School....Remember how we bought that little battery powered radio so we could have tunes for our trip to provo? HILARIOUS...I think I was behind the wheel of your car or something...anyway, I sure miss those fun easy days! We had some fun times...and NOW YOU ARE BACK!!! LIVING in UTAH!? Where are you guys living now? LEt's get together kay? Glad your miserable move is done and over...I hate moving. Love you, Kate