Sunday, July 25, 2010

Adjusting and Organizing




We're here, barely! Moving is crazy and very overwhelming. I have never had such a long "to do" list but it is amazing how little things like having your kitchen put away, the Internet, and clothes in closets that make you feel a little bit more settled. Here are some pics of the house, I love having two storage rooms to put the majority of the boxes (and also I sweet boy who was more than willing to take my picture). Hyrum is also completely wiped out as well from moving, training, and trying to figure out our sprinklers, I think he was ready for his Sunday afternoon nap!

6 comments:

brandandbrit said...

The house looks beautiful. i love the hard wood floors and you kitchen looks so open.

Heather O'Brien said...

looks so nice! Check your email!

Bullard Family said...

Love your house, looks so nice!

Anonymous said...

so fun!!!!

Mary Ann said...

Hooray! It looks like there's so much room too!

The Skoobs said...

Super Cute Kitchen! I LOVE white Cabinets!