Sunday, August 1, 2010

In a Nutshell...

This week we:
  • Finished up our three week sports camp called "Iddy Biddy Ball"
  • Finally got our Utah drivers licenses and cars registered
  • Swam and played with cousins
  • And lastly went to Preston, Idaho for Hyrum's extended family reunion. In just 24 hours we: played on a jump house, toured a cow/milking farm, fished, went to a rodeo, slept in a cabin, fished some more, did crafts, and ate.

This week has been jam packed with last minute crazy adventures and we forgot the camera for all of them. The reunion was definitely the highlight and Tommy has a new passion for fishing. Caroline also had a blast and I think developed a new personality up there...she is now crazy character that loves to just jabber and be in her own little world.

2 comments:

Mitzi Beal said...

I have family in Preston too. You must have gone for rodeo days. We used to go there every summer.

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

I love that you went to Preston, ID. That is where my Dad is from and we vacationed there every summer when I was growing up! We still go back for the Preston Rodeo whenever we can!