The kids had there dance recital last week at my sister-in-law's house. It is so funny to watch Tommy get all into it and Caroline scared as can be. She loves to dance but is to shy to perform in front of other people. But she looked so cute in her matching tutu's...it made it all worth it!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Caroline isso cute I love the tutus! you guys were in our hearts today we had your turkey tomes for dinner!!
How cute! She is so big and I love her blond hair!
Caroline is too cute! She looks like a miniature Candice for sure! Even some of her facial expressions remind me of you when we were younger!
SO Fun. Wish her and livy could be doing it together! I'm bummed we didn't get to see you while we were there. But we will be back in january. We will be missing you at the boardwalk on monday night for FHE.
Post a Comment