Monday, February 21, 2011

Snowy Weekend


We had a snowy weekend here and we have loved it. There is nothing better to waking up on a Sunday morning and seeing beautiful new white snow everywhere.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

I don't know...I would argue that waking up to NO snow, and to warm sunny weather might be better than the cold stuff. :) But the cold/white stuff is definitely pretty!

Miss you guys!

Cami said...

Candice! I'm so glad I found your blog. I was just looking up the blog about the Wilkinson's that you mentioned, then I thought of you guys. I love reading about your family and hear stuff that we don't hear when we're face to face. I love all the pictures and especially to see the spotlights on your kids. They are so adorable. I can't wait to see another Cannon baby. Sure to be a doll. I'll have to send you an invite to my blog.