Tommy is a one in a million and we love him so much. It seems crazy that he is already 4 and starting to become a young boy. Here are just a few of the things we love about him:
- He loves video games, computer games, movies, shows, and anything electronic. The first thing he asks me every morning is if he can watch shows. He know the normal routine: breakfast, get dressed, read scriptures, and then a show but I think he asks me every day just to see if he can get his way.
- He loves sports. He loves everything about sports from hop scotch to basketball. I love that he goes across the street to our neighbors house and plays basketball by himself and that he lights up watching Hyrum ref ward ball.
- He loves the baby. Anything to do with the baby he is so excited. Everytime I go to my doctor's appointment he asks if this time I'm going to get the baby out. We even decided to put the baby in his room.
- One of his favorite shows is Wipeout. He wouldn't miss it for the world.
- He is a big helper. All I have to say is this room needs to be cleaned up before you play the Wii and magically the room is spotless. With a little motivation he is a huge help around the house.
- Some of his sayings that we love are: "I have a great idea;" "Oh my chinny chinny chin;" the other day he asked to see my belly and when I let him he said, "Whoa, that's huge."
- He is obsessed with Lagoon. Everytime we drive by it he asks if he can go there. I don't know what is going to happen when my excuse of it's closed because it's to cold outside doesn't work anymore.
- He loves to wrestle, punch, tackle, and anything hands on. He loves it when Hyrum gets home so he can have someone to rough house with.
- He is very sensitive. He is going to be a gentle giant and I love that about him. He gets afraid of the dark, is obsessed with babies, and always willing to give a kiss and a squeeze.
1 comment:
Cute Tommy, love him. When we lived by Lagoon I would say things like "It's grandparents day, only grandparents are allowed today." Hopefully my kids won't grow up and think I am a liar! It worked though.
Post a Comment