Sunday, March 6, 2011

Proof

This post really makes me want to make the blog private and I really can't believe I am posting this picture. Here I am at 37 weeks with my lovely HUGE belly, swollen nose, swollen ankles, and double chin. At 35 weeks she was measuring 7 1/2 pounds, yikes!!! I am so ready for this pregnancy do be done and can't wait to meet this chunky girl.

9 comments:

Cheri said...

I love it!!! You may have a huge belly but the rest of you looks pretty small - so at least you don't look like a fatty pregnant woman, just a pregnant woman. :)

So excited for you guys!

mj said...

you don't look swollen to me at all! darling. hope the next few weeks fly by. :)

The Skoobs said...

Whatever, You look so good! You're going to have another darling girls!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Carly said...

You are glowing!!!! It's all worth it! Can't wait for you to meet your little one. :)

Tawnya said...

you look great! Can't wait to meet her!

The Cannons said...

Oh wow I hope they were wrong or you might have a 10 pound baby in a few weeks. Good luck!

Heather O'Brien said...

You're cute Candice! It'll be over before you know it. Just think how soon you'll get to lay on your stomach again :). I can't wait to see pics of your little cutie! Miss you.

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness!! YOu are sooo close to being done. Good luck with the delivery and I can't wait to see her!!!

Bullard Family said...

You look cute Candice!! Can't believe you are getting so close! Hang in there.