Emily is now 1 month old. She is a very good baby because he puts up with her brother and sister. They need to know where she is every second of the day and have to be near her constantly. She spends her days eating, trying to poop, sleeping, and then getting attacked by her siblings. She is very noisy and already is going to be another talker of the family. She now sleeps in our closet because she is so noisy when she sleeps. She doesn't cry she just grunts and moans a lot...as Grandad puts it, she is just making sure we know she's still alive. I love how big she is, she has rolls on her thighs that are to die for and she actually is one of those bigger the longer sleeper babies. I feel spoiled that at 3 weeks old she was sleeping at least one 5-6 hour stretch at night. We love our Emily!!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
O.O What! Another baby? Congratulations, Cannons!!
I'm so behind! Congrats! she"s adorable!
I guess I'm behind a bit on blogging too. CONGRATS! She's adorable! (And I'm a little partial to her name).
So Darling!!!
Post a Comment