Sunday, April 17, 2011

Going Private

The Cannon family blog is now going private. Now that we are back in Utah near family it is time to finally switch over. So if you want to be invited to our blog just let us know. (Any immediate family will automatically be sent out an email other than that it is a free for all!)

18 comments:

Cheri said...

we want in!

Unknown said...

Yes! jennygelwix@hotmail.com

TM said...

taysiaann@hotmail.com

Sew Tiny said...

pls include me:) sierraphotosforever@gmail.com

Sew Tiny said...

whoops, just realized I'm signed in under "Sew Tiny Baby", this is Sierra Campbell :)

Tawnya said...

tawnyaras at gmail dot com

The Cannons said...

I don't know if we are already included but count us in.

Brittni and Jared said...

brittnianderson@gmail.com

Jared & Tristan said...

tristan (dot) richey (at) gmail dot com

Worle said...

Add us! We love to see what you are up to brandiworle@hotmail.com

Jamie Ortega said...

rjortega@gmail.com
Dont forget us.

*Leslie* said...

Us too. I think you have my email :)

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

You private bloggers make life so hard! Yes - please invite me! Let me know if you need my email.

SarahandJD said...

sra.sparks@gmail.com

Mary Ann said...

maryann.robbins@gmail.com

Amy and Wes said...

Oh , so glad I checked your blog.
Please include us:
amyboyack (at) gmail

Carly said...

Thanks for the invite Candice!!!

Katie Muir said...

Thanks Candice!! Emily is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't believe you have 3 kiddos!! Congratulations!!