
It is official. Hyrum is now the sole owner of Cannon Family Dental in Bountiful, Utah. We can't believe it finally happened and are so excited for this next adventure in our lives. Now if you are ever in need of a good dentist, you know where to find him!
5 comments:
Again, congratulations. We'll be seeing you soon for another fantastic cleaning! PS, your logo looks awesome.
WOW!
Wahoo! That's awesome! Aaron says we will know where to come now when we're in UT :). jk. P.S. I got your email. I will write you back soon. Sorry it's been a crazy week.
Congratulations!! That is awesome news. Looks like you guys have been busy so far this summer--and I can't believe that Emily is already sleeping through the night. I only hope my baby will be that good. Hopefully we will get to see you on the 14th!!
Yea! That's so exciting! Congratulations!
Post a Comment